NAD+ IV is a revolutionary therapy that uses advanced medical equipment to deliver high doses of an enzyme known as “Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide” into the body. This treatment works by revitalizing the cells in your body and through natural processes, helps you to repair your brain, increase energy and other organs.
Many people suffer from chronic brain fog and are at the end of their rope searching for something that will reduce it. Could NAD IV drip treatments be the answer? This blog post will cover all you need to know about NAD IV, including if it is too good for you.
First, what is NAD?
The acronym stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It’s mostly regarded as a co-enzyme that is a molecular substance that helps to enhance the action of the body’s enzymatic functions.
As a person ages, the NAD count in the body starts to drop and this means that the mitochondria which is where the NAD can be found will be unable to function thereby stopping energy production needed by the cells to function.
Now, this reduction in NAD can have some impact on your body specifically your brain.
The Relation between NAD+ and the Brain
First, your body lacks energy when there is no NAD and this decline is usually experienced in certain organs of the body that consume a lot of energy.
One such organ is the brain and it’s the organ that consumes the most energy among the different organs of the body and that explains why you would witness some of the symptoms stated below especially when your brain and body are lacking energy:
- Mental Clarity & Alertness: This is one of the things you would notice when your body lacks energy, you will discover you are unable to process new information or even complete tasks that you would have done easily.
- Inability to get tasks done: Whether it’s your task or at the workplace, you will discover that you feel exhausted and unable to get any work done. At your workplace, you might discover your performance faltering and your colleagues complaining about your attitude to work.
- When your brain lacks energy, you will discover you feel irritable, tired and oftentimes prefer to be on your own. This could impact your relationship with your family and friends as they would regard you as snobbish.
These symptoms are ways your brain reacts when it lacks NAD/energy but a brain reboot can be achieved with NAD+ IV therapy.
NAD IV Therapy: A brief insight
The human body requires certain nutrients and vitamins to perform optimally and IV therapy is a treatment that helps to do this efficiently because it involves direct administration of nutrients and vitamins into the bloodstream making absorption quicker and healing almost instant.
NAD IV therapy helps in the delivery of the NAD Coenzyme into the blood. With the infusion of this NAD Coenzyme, the proteins in the body bind with the infused NAD molecules to create a set of active enzymes that the body uses in revitalizing the body’s cells.
This is because, without NAD, your body doesn’t have the required elements to enable its cells to function optimally.
Why NAD IV For Brain Health And Recovery Is Effective
The power of Nad brain restoration therapy cannot be overemphasized as studies have shown that it helps in the case of brain aging and repair of tissues damaged during illnesses that are brain-related and also helps in the decrease of ischemic brain injury which often happens as a result of cardiac arrest.
So, on the journey towards brain recovery, NAD IV therapy is essential. This is because as stated earlier, your NAD count can’t remain the same forever as they reduce as you age and this not only impacts your overall health but your brain as well.
There are various ways to restore the count of NAD in your body but NAD IV therapy is one of the most efficient and below are some of the reasons for using this method:
- Due to the administration of the nutrients directly into your bloodstream using IVs, the NAD IV therapy ensures NAD instantly gets into your bloodstream so it can reach the various tissues and organs like the brain that needs it.
- With NAD IV therapy, the effects are almost instant so you see results quickly
- By not passing through the digestive tract, the majority of the NAD administered through IV always gets to the final destination
In conclusion, brain (br) nad treatment helps to better overall brain health and quickly enhance brain recovery.
Other benefits of NAD IV Therapy
- It helps in addiction recovery: Addiction is reported to change the way the brain works and this change in the way the brain works is why some experience relapse after recovery. However, with nad brain restoration therapy, healing is accelerated by 70% and patients are less likely to experience cravings or withdrawal symptoms.
- Management of Chronic Conditions: Apart from the brain, NAD IV therapy also provides some benefits to the body as it plays an important role in activating antioxidants and reduction of inflammation to help reduce pain. NAD IV therapy is essential for people who suffer from chronic pain as the therapy helps to increase serotonin levels and also serves as a mood stabilizer
- Improving overall wellbeing: By revitalizing the individual cells of the body, NAD IV therapy makes it possible for all the various parts of the body to function optimally thereby achieving overall wellbeing.
NAD IV therapy done right means you’re getting the most out of your body’s power to heal itself.
At IV concierge, our services are safe and effective. Our NAD IV Therapy brings Neuro nutrients that help your body and brain to recover from: -depression -ADD/ADHD -migraines -chronic pain -stroke and other forms of brain-related illness.
The effects of our IV therapies are so efficient that people enjoy renewed physical and mental energy, increased stamina, plenty of sleep, better cognitive skills, and an overall improvement in their quality of life.
With an exclusive team of healthcare professionals offering mobile NAD IV therapy services from Miami to South Florida, we’ve got you wherever and whenever you need our services.