The immune system is the firewall that protects the body from invading organisms like viruses, bacteria, and other foreign cells in situations of infection or injury. When these foreign bodies seek to enter the body, an immune response is triggered to stop them from gaining access. When that fails, the immune system produces white blood cells, proteins, and other chemicals to potentially destroy the invaders. This is what treats, cures, or prevents any disease from attacking you.
The question then comes to whether your immune system is in good shape or whether you might need an immune system booster so that your body can execute this essential function effectively. If you are as fit as fiddle and rarely fall ill, it means your immune system is in good condition. In that case, continue whatever lifestyle has been helping you to maintain immune balance.
However, some conditions may interfere with the immune system that may cause it to be compromised. Examples of such are diabetes, obesity, smoking, lack of sleep, prolonged use of certain medications, poor diet, little time outdoors, alcohol, grief, and anxiety. In that case, you might need an immune system booster.
If you are needing to boost your immune system and wondering what immune booster options are available, and whether an IV immune boost is the best for you? This article answers all your questions including how you can schedule an immune-boosting session in Miami or anywhere in South Florida.
What Immune System Booster Can You Get?
When it comes to boosting your immune system, there are different options you can consider. You can get immune boosters from food sources, exercise, and certain lifestyles. It is also possible to get immune support by taking supplements or receiving IV therapy.
Foods such as yogurt, citrus, almonds, broccoli, garlic, spinach, ginger, turmeric, pawpaw, blueberries, dark chocolate, olive oil, dark chocolate, broccoli, sweet potato, and many more are natural sources of immune-boosting substances. This is one of the best ways to get essential nutrients that will help boost your immune system.
Regardless of which other way you want to support your immune system, this is the most sustainable. However, it is very difficult to keep a meticulous diet that ensures you are getting all the nutrients you need to keep your immune system in shape.
Exercise and Lifestyle
Moderate exercises, good quality sleep (at least 6hrs each night), limiting screen, and sleeping in a completely dark room can help. It is also good to always stay hydrated. Managing your stress levels and avoiding inflammation that may affect immune cell function are equally important.
Supplements such as Vitamins B6, C, D, and E, and Zinc can act as immune boosters. These supplements contain powerful antioxidants that help the body fight off infections. However, it is usually advised to get these supplements from food sources rather than taking the tablets. Besides, only a fraction of the supplements makes it into the bloodstream, which means you will need to take more to see the effects, and that’s not good for your gut health.
IV therapy is used for different health purposes and it can be used to get immune boosters as well. The therapy is delivered directly to your bloodstream, making them available for use at the cellular level immediately. This is more effective when compared to taking oral supplements as it is not possible to take them in the high doses administered through IV.
When you take vitamin supplements, your body only absorbs about 40% of them while you pass the rest through excreta but an IV drip is not so. The method guarantees that at least 90% of the nutrients will find their way into the body cells where they are needed, and that’s what makes it effective.
When Can You Take an IV Drip for Immune System Support?
IV therapy is the most effective way to get quick results when boosting your immune system. However, as with any other medication, it has to be a necessity. Here are some reasons why you might need IV therapy to boost your immune.
- You fall sicken often to diseases.
- You have been feeling sick for a while and it seems not to be going away even after taking medications
- You are experiencing adrenalin fatigue due to protracted stress or loss of a loved one
- You want to keep your immune level up before and after major surgery to avoid complications or post-surgery illnesses, and also hasten recovery.
- You are suffering from degenerative diseases, autoimmune disorders, or old age.
- You want to prevent illness, especially when everyone around you is coming down to diseases such as cold flu.
- You know you have been exposed to a poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle over time, therefore you want to compensate for what you are probably lacking.
- You need a covid recovery IV to post-covid fatigue under control.
Whether you have a doctor’s recommendation to boost your immune system or not, when you request an IV drip immune booster session in Miami or elsewhere in South Florida, a qualified healthcare professional will interview you to know your specific needs and what should be concocted in your IV drip to boost or support your immune system.
What’s in an IV Immune Boost Bag?
Depending on what is required to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent, Your IV immune boost will be concocted from some of the following vitamins, minerals, and substances.
- High dose vitamin C infusion
- Vitamin B-Complex, B5, B6, B12
- Vitamin D
- Hydration fluids
- Vitamins and minerals
- Calcium and magnesium sulfate
- Trace elements
There can be other fluids and components apart from the above. However, the healthcare professional administering the IV will let you know what you are receiving and what it will do for your immune system.
How IV Therapy Immune System Booster Works
IV treatments have been used to pass essential medications, fluids, electrolytes, nutrients as well as vitamins and minerals into the bloodstream through the vein. It is used in emergency and critical situations when getting quick results is essential.
When used to deliver an immune system booster into the bloodstream, a trained professional prepares the IV fluids and nutrients. Then a catheter connected to the IV drip bag is used to find the patient’s vein to pass the nutrients into the bloodstream. Once that is established, the pump is adjusted to deliver nutrients at the optimum rate that is convenient for the patient.
What the IV immune booster does
- IV immune boosting helps you detoxify and remove heavy metals while also clearing your system of free radicals that are harmful to your health.
- Immune booster IV provides your body the nutrients it needs to support your immune system and help you fight infections to keep you healthy and strong.
- The nutrients passed into your body through IV drips helps remove destructive agents in your body such as oxidative stress that are capable of causing cellular damage, and unwanted cellular activities that weaken the immune system.
- The hydration fluids replenish the white blood cells and strengthen your lymphatic system. This helps the transportation of immune cells and antibodies within the bloodstream more easily.
- Immune boosting IV doesn’t take over the work of your inbuilt immune system, rather, it supplies it with natural substances that boost its efficacy.
- They protect the body against the build of harmful oxidants we encounter through daily activities and lifestyles.
When you receive an IV therapy immune system booster, you will be more focused and more productive during the day. You will have stronger energy levels and experience reduced symptoms of any apparent illness. You will feel more energetic, clear-headed and you might even notice some improvements in your skin and hair.
IVConcierge has well-trained healthcare professionals that will administer the exact IV treatment you need to boost your immune system. Get a free consultation today by calling 855 225 2102.