What is NAD IV therapy?
However, NAD levels will start to decline as you grow older. By the age of 40 to 60, NAD levels on the person’s skin would decline by as much as 50%. It contributes to the formation of wrinkles and age spots. Also, preclinical studies suggest that low NAD levels might also be correlated to age-related health problems.
NAD IV Therapy cost
On average, NAD IV can cost anywhere from $200 to $1,000, depending on the vitamins you want to add to the infusion. Also, each clinic will have varying pricing based on its location, expertise, and product quality.
What to expect in your NAD IV therapy session
Once you booked your NAD IV treatment, a licensed doctor will reach out for a one-on-one consultation. This way, the physician can assess your health and discuss the benefits with you. Next, a licensed nurse will administer your IV drip and you just relax while your body gets restored.
Benefits of NAD IV Therapy
- Younger look. NAD stimulates the production of sirtuin, a signaling protein that plays a vital role in DNA damage response. Maintaining a stable supply of sirtuins will slow down signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mental clarity. NAD powers up your brain cells to reduce brain fog, boost your mood, and enhance your focus. Those who have stressful schedules will find relief from this therapy.
- Normal blood pressure. Increased NAD levels are believed to reduce aorta stiffness. This can help potentially decrease the risk of high blood pressure among adults.
- Stronger immunity. The NAD IV therapy will strengthen your immune system, so you’ll have a better defense against diseases and infections. It will help you avoid sick days and missed work.
- Better metabolism. Decreased NAD levels are associated with excessive weight gain. A NAD IV treatment can help balance this, so you can achieve your target weight easier.
- Improved athletic performance. Athletes use NAD IV therapy to enhance their physical performance naturally. It reduces fatigue and exhaustion, which allows a person to have better physical functions.
Prioritize your health with NAD IV therapy
Once you book your appointment, our licensed nurses will be happy to discuss the treatment with you. We also have other IV therapy options to boost your health and combat a myriad of health problems. With this, we look forward to starting your wellness journey soon!