Your body needs an optimal balance of vitamins and minerals during weight loss to support healthy, long-lasting change. IV fluids contain those essential nutrients in an effective delivery system. The fluids are infused into the bloodstream for maximum absorption, compared to oral supplements that need to be digested first before they start to work.
You also need to stay hydrated when you’re trying to drop pounds. Dehydration, or an inadequate amount of fluid in the body, makes you feel run down, and it’s harder to eat right and exercise when you don’t have enough energy. IV hydration supports weight loss with fluids your body needs to thrive.
Finally, IV drips are customizable, depending on your health goals. Supplement your IV fluids with methionine inositol choline (MIC), enzymes that may target fatty deposits, or l-carnitine, which can encourage muscle mass growth. Weight-loss infusions give your body the sustenance and support it needs in combination with healthy lifestyle habits.
What Weight Loss Therapy Can Do
IV therapy offers benefits that can enhance your weight loss efforts in the following ways:
- Supports Changes to Your Body Composition
This is where it may help to add MIC and l-carnitine to your IV drip. Your body looks leaner and more fit when muscle mass increases while body fat decreases. These two IV supplements may help you achieve that goal, according to research.
- Supplies Energy
A good IV for weight loss infusion contains B vitamins for enhanced energy levels. The popular Myers’ Cocktail, for instance, has vitamin B12 and B Complex vitamins (the latter is a combination of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12 vitamins). This increase in energy makes it easier to take the necessary steps toward weight loss through doing physical activity and eating healthy foods.
- Helps with Post-Workout Recovery
You may be feeling serious muscle aches if you’re just starting an exercise regimen for weight loss. It’s important to keep moving, so don’t let tired muscles get you down. Weight loss infusions deliver hydration and nutrients that replace lost fluids from sweating and helps muscle tissue heal and rebuild so you continue getting stronger.
- Promotes Healthy Tissues and Cells
Losing weight takes a lot out of your body, and IV fluids help restore what your body needs to function at its best. Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals support cellular health, but it’s not just what’s in the fluid, but the fluid itself. A normal saline solution contains sodium chloride that adds electrolytes to your body and delivers fluids to your cells.
What IV Therapy for Weight Loss Can’t Do
It’s important to understand that IV therapy isn’t a weight-loss cure. If you want to move the needle on the scale or achieve fat burning, IV drips can’t do that on their own. They’re intended to be one of the many planks in the foundation you’re building for a healthy lifestyle.
Habits for a Healthy Lifestyle
Achieve your weight loss goals by combining metabolism drips with other habits:
- Eat a diet rich in produce, lean meats, whole grains, and fiber-rich foods. Limit sugar, trans fats, and processed foods. Consult with a dietitian or consult the U.S. Dietary Guidelines for Americans if you need help with planning healthy meals.
- Track your portions. Portion control helps curb the number of calories you consume each day. When you eat a meal, at least half the plate should consist of produce.
- Drink plenty of water (add sliced fruit for flavor) and avoid sodas, juices, and other calorie-laden beverages.
- Burn more calories than you eat with regular exercise. Aim for a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate exercise per week or 75 minutes of intense activity.
- Get between seven and nine hours of sleep each night. Studies have shown high-quality sleep can help with successful weight loss and obesity prevention.
- Watch out for emotional eating. Keep a food diary noting what you ate and how you felt when you were eating. If you see a pattern of turning toward sugary snacks when you’re sad or stressed, create a new habit to cope with the emotion like going for a walk or calling a friend.
More benefits from IV Concierge
IV Concierge will improve your general health. This includes weight loss, relief from headaches and migraines, boosted immune functionality, increased energy levels, and improved mental clarity and cognitive functions.
IVConcierge has well-trained healthcare professionals that will administer the exact treatment you need to improve your general health and get your skin glowing and beautiful. Get a free consultation today from anywhere in Miami and South Florida by calling 855 225 2102.