It’s been a terrible day. You came home with no energy left, and fatigue spread in your veins before you even got home. Even just to get up the stairs you felt like you needed a nap already. It is one of those days that feels like everything goes wrong.
To be honest.
The world ain’t easy. Work sucks. Money still sucks (sorry for a bad word) and to do it all you need the energy to survive. But energy is like my bank account, if I spend it all now, I will have none left for a rainy day. So, after one of those hectic days of work and home, what can you do to reinvigorate your body for a new day?
This is when it feels good to have something you can lean on, that will make all those bad thoughts go away for a moment or two…Energy IV is the thing.
Energy IV is an intravenous nutritional supplement that has been specifically made for people going through stressful situations, including demanding jobs, an ill family member, or an impending deadline for that project/report you are stuck on.
In this blog, we take a look at how Energy IV drip helps to boost energy after a hard day.
Before diving into the powerful effect of Energy IV, let’s look at some tips you can try out to boost your energy naturally
Consuming the right fluids: Most times people go about their daily activities binging on just coffee or water regardless of the amount of physical amount activity they get involved in. One of the key things to help boost energy levels is to fuel your body with the right fluids, and these fluids include vitamins and electrolytes.
So, if you discover that you are feeling lethargic or lacking energy, try to consume something nutritious like a fruit smoothie or a protein shake. These are two good examples that help to restore the vitamins that the body needs to function.
- Eating Habits: Another way to help boost your energy levels is to observe and change what you consume. Swap bad food choices for food filled with nutrients. This simple change in your diet can help you gain that energy boost you need to make hard days less difficult.
- Exercise: Experts have shown that engaging in physical activity or exercise has a lot of benefits and also it has been discovered that exercise helps to boost energy levels according to this Harvard article. However, do not overdo it.
- Find a relaxing hobby and reduce smoking: One of the issues most people have when it comes to low-energy levels is the fact that they don’t know how to relax and indulge in a hobby/pastime activity like Yoga or meditation can do the trick. Also if you have issues with your energy levels, you might want to stop smoking as the activity practically sucks off your energy by causing insomnia which is caused by the nicotine content of cigarettes. Nicotine is a stimulant that causes a lot of activities like the increased rate that initiates wakefulness.
Now, let’s take a look at IV Energy Boost and how it helps boosts energy level
First, what is Energy IV?
IV therapy is an alternative method of passing nutrients into the body to make it perform optimally. Energy IV drips are a combination of electrolytes, nutrients, and antioxidants that are designed to help tackle low-energy and fatigue-related symptoms.
One of the main benefits of this method is its efficiency in delivering the nutrients the body needs as opposed to an oral alternative.
So, how does Energy IV help boost energy?
Before diving into the process through which this energy IV drip helps to restore energy, let’s take a look at some factors that cause low-energy
- Anemia: This is a health condition where there are not enough red blood cells in the body to help transport oxygen to the body tissues and this condition usually happens as a result of Iron-deficiency. Anemia makes you feel tired and weak
- B12 deficiency: Known as pernicious Anemia and this is another type of Anemia whereby there aren’t enough red blood cells due to the insufficiency of vitamin B12 and suffers from this condition often feel weak and tired. Those most likely to suffer from this condition are the elderly and people who are on a strict vegan diet who can’t consume food that is rich in vitamin B-12 like dairy & meat products
- Imbalance of electrolytes: Electrolytes are chemicals that can be found in the blood and urine. Its primary function is to help in the regulation of physiological functions like muscle and nerve functions as well as the repair of damaged tissue. However, electrolyte imbalance happens when the number of electrolytes in the body is too high or low and this is mostly caused by the loss of body fluids as a result of conditions like excessive diarrhea or vomiting.
How Energy IV helps boost low-energy or after having a hard day
As stated earlier, Energy IV drip contains a mix of nutrients that helps to enhance the functionality and strength of the immune system. Some of the main nutrients contained in Energy IV drip are B-complex and IV fluids.
B-complex: This is a combination of B-vitamins and they are essential in improving cell health and metabolism. They play a crucial role in ensuring good health & well being
IV Fluids: The energy IV drip is an electrolyte balanced solution and as such it not only delivers nutrients efficiently but also rehydrates the body and guaranteed nutrients absorption giving you the energy boost needed
Benefits of Energy IV
Energy IV burns the fat, improves your metabolism and performance to help you tackle the effects of a busy long day. Below are some other benefits;
- Boosting energy levels
- Tackling chronic fatigue
- Tackling hangover effects
- Enhances circulation and improves digestion issues
Is your schedule so hectic that you have no time to relax?
You don’t have to worry about looking for a relaxation spot, IV Concierge Team got you. With our mobile Energy IV Treatment in Miami and South Florida, we can make your busy working life a little more relaxed and productive without popping a pill or going on a diet anywhere you are including your office.
Our IV infusion treatment gives you that energy boost you need when you are down and out or in the middle of an important event or work assignment.